Donate

 

Hello there!

Suffering with Interstitial Cystitis (IC) and looking for answers? In my blog, I explore more ways than the "established routes to treatment" and try to open up hearts and minds to other, non-invasive and safer alternatives. We explore the realms of dis-ease, nutrition, health, and wellness and make changes in order to HEAL, not just treat.
$85 initial consultation for 1.5 hours. Please use the donate button to the left of THIS screen. (If you don't see it, you are most likely using a phone and in "phone mode." You must change to "desktop mode" to see the 'paypal' button.

Contact me at tosunnymorrow@hotmail.com or call 864-905-1864. I look forward to hearing from you!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Hearty Salad


Hello Food Connoisseurs!
I picked dandelion greens, mint, thyme?, plantain leaves (only 5), wild chives, fresh basil leaves, the flower petals of purple clover sprinkled on top, garlic scapes cut up on top, 1 avocado, some almonds, dill around the edges....am I forgetting anything?  Hmmm..... mixed with a salad mix from store.
Dressing: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic Vinegar, Tahini, Garam Marsala seasoning, 3 cloves garlic - finely minced.  Shake up in small container with lid.
I drank 2 quarts of Green Smoothie today and worked hard moving 4 rock piles we unearthed from the garden area.  A lot of the rocks were very heavy!  So instead of feasting on the rest of the green smoothie I made, I decided to go a little heartier with this WILD salad.  Couldn't eat it all...

1 comment:

  1. This looks D-licious!!!
    Amazing that you had enough energy to be as creative and joyfully bountiful to nourish yourself in such a gourmet-ish beautiful way :)
    You go Girl!!

    ReplyDelete