Donate

 

Hello there!

Suffering with Interstitial Cystitis (IC) and looking for answers? In my blog, I explore more ways than the "established routes to treatment" and try to open up hearts and minds to other, non-invasive and safer alternatives. We explore the realms of dis-ease, nutrition, health, and wellness and make changes in order to HEAL, not just treat.
$85 initial consultation for 1.5 hours. Please use the donate button to the left of THIS screen. (If you don't see it, you are most likely using a phone and in "phone mode." You must change to "desktop mode" to see the 'paypal' button.

Contact me at tosunnymorrow@hotmail.com or call 864-905-1864. I look forward to hearing from you!

Friday, April 29, 2011

...on being unique..

We really need to shift our perspective on our own sacred uniqueness.  I've been pondering this theme since I had my first Human Design reading from a great local visionary named Alex vonGleich (acalltoheal.com).  I saw my own Human Design mandala and was told that no other design is like mine.  I came into this world with extremely unique skills and desires that no one else possesses.  Isn't that fantabulous?!  This means you did too, by the way.
As with any seeker, I am always open to information in my outer reality that will lead me to deeper wisdom and experiences.  So when I saw my Human Design mandala and started to study the system, my mind was blown away!  It is so right on in so many ways about my life and who I am as a person.  I started to think about all the people I have known throughout the years and the good or bad experiences I have had with them and realized that I might as well have been interacting with aliens all along.  We think we are humans and all having the same experiences even when we are having the same experience, but we are not!!  Nothing could be farther from the truth of the matter.
As I began to understand the layers upon layers of insight the Human Design mandala reading brought to my life, it made so much sense.  My emotional center is open (not filled in) and so I absorb emotions from others who's emotional center is filled in (they give off the energy, people like me absorb it).  This explains why it is so hard for me to be around other people for long.  There have been very few people in my life that I could stand to be around for longer than a day or two.  Sorry peeps!  Yes, I do have emotions but I also absorb and AMPLIFY those emotions given off by people with emotional centers activated.
Also, the mandala shows that my sacral center is filled in which means that all I have to do to choose what's right for me is get quiet and listen to the overwhelmingly loud "yes" or "no" feelings I get about something.  I have, throughout my life, had strong, visceral, gut-reactions to things that were either really good for me or really bad for me.  I could never explain how I knew it was OK or not OK, so people tended to side with others or need scientific proof before proceeding based on my sacral response to the situation at hand.
That's what happened with the RAW lifestyle for me.  I saw Dan the Man, Liferegenerator, on youtube and instantaneously knew that I had to go RAW right then.  When I tell people that, most look at me like a deer in the headlights.  If there is no understanding of this instant "yes"/"no" from somewhere deep inside you, then all I can say is your sacral center is probably wide open and not defined.
My point to this blog is that we certainly waste a lot of time and energy on people expecting them to be this way or that way, wanting them to understand, dialogging with them about important topics, fighting, coercing and the like... but according to this Human Design, if a center is defined or no defined makes all the difference.  My last boyfriend, I'm sure of it, did not have a connection to his throat center and so couldn't speak to me about anything of significance in our relationship without shutting down completely.  I mean, he became a brick wall through which nothing could penetrate, ever.  And I wasn't even yelling!  My empathic and clairsentient ability got us only so far before everything fell to pieces.  No one can date a brick wall for long and I deserve better.
People just cannot, cannot, cannot be or do certain things according to the design.  It's like asking an apple to turn into an orange.  So if you are having troubles with someone, it may be that your designs are not compatible and it may be that there really is no understanding of the situation because your perspectives are so different.  There will be no budging on topics if there's a center filled in or not filled in - that person can only be or act out of their design.  Except it and stay...or leave.
Which brings me to the RAW lifestyle.  It's right for me for now.  I've seen and heard many different perspectives on what and how to eat.  I am now convinced that we are each a completely different species when it comes to food.  People have likes and dislikes, yes, but each of us if given enough incentive would find the diet that is right for our own, extremely unique, sacred bodies that would be different from everybody else.
It really makes me laugh when I see all these celebrities touting all the science to back up their way of eating and saying you should too.  No, what you should do is investigate for yourself the food that allows you to thrive in your life before you manifest a disease in your body (like I did).
Personally, I happen to have a fair to weak constitution and the cleaner diet works for me to keep me healthy.  When I add in the sugars, lots of fruit, cooked food and the like, I gain weight, feel lethargic, and get my bad acne back.
Have you investigated what is right for your body type? Your blood type? Your constitution? Your health?  I invite you to start! 

No comments:

Post a Comment